The ideal candidate is passionate about working with anxiety and relationship issues and enjoys working in a collegial atmosphere with minimal paperwork and meetings and a growing number of referrals each month.
LMFT, LCSW, Psychologist, and Couples Therapists: Earn up to $87,000 per year in a fantastic culture with continued training, mentorships, and all the referrals you want.
SoCal Counseling Center (formerly OC Relationship Center) is looking for 4 licensed therapists to join our team. We have locations in Orange, Riverside and Newport Beach with some Telehealth options.
How much do you want to earn? Payscale depends on caseload size and niche:
* Couples therapy (Fee for Service): $109 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 30 or more sessions per week: $60 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 20-29 sessions/week: $55 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 10-19 sessions/wk: $50 per session
* Health Insurance (for FT employees working 15+ billable session hours per week)
* Referrals handed to you
* Malpractice insurance paid for you
* License renewal fee paid
* Home technology allowance
* Cell phone allowance
* Access to 300 courses at no charge to you
* Up to 24 hours of sick pay accrued per year
* Flexible (chose your own) work schedule (at least 10 hours per week) days, evenings, and/or weekends.
* W-2 Employee: Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, & unemployment insurance, & workers compensation
Career and Business Benefits:
* Ongoing mentorship and supervision groups offered weekly.
* State of the art Evidence-Based Practice telehealth platform can improve client outcomes up to 300%. (No guessing on how your client is doing or why they left suddenly!)
* Client insurance verification of benefits and billing done for you.
* Caring and supportive admin team to assist in client scheduling and management.
We will do all the work to credential you with the insurance companies. This will usually take 3 to 6 months, and then we can bring you as full a caseload as you like.
What we want:
* A clinician who likes the idea of setting their own hours without the anxiety of client acquisition.
* Licensed LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist
* Newly licensed encouraged to apply.
* Experienced couples therapists very welcome!
100% of our employees say that our company is a great place to work. Will we be your next home?
We are ready to interview and hire!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $87,000.00 per year